We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant in Newcastle

Which Newcastle upon Tyne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong
1 post
Restaurant in Newcastle

Hi everyone, may anyone suggest any restaurant with good view and reasonal price?

Someone told me that there is a cruise ship restaurant near the bridge?

Many thanks!

Level Contributor
658 posts
106 reviews
1. Re: Restaurant in Newcastle

Newcastle has too many restaurants to mention, just check out the TA reviews, if you ant a great view through the day try the baltic arts centre across the millenium bridge, but the quayside has nice restaurants

there is no cuise ship restaurant, that was a long departed night club, but s I said just check out the reviews, we have enogh eateries to suit all tastes also check out a website called scoreso the doors which gives a hygiene rating or each establishment , peronally I wont eat i any place which has a rating of less than 4

2. Re: Restaurant in Newcastle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 30, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Newcastle upon Tyne