We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weekend in newcastle, 18-20 year olds

Which Newcastle upon Tyne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Upminster, United...
reviews: 10
Weekend in newcastle, 18-20 year olds

My son and his mates are traveling down from Essex to Newcastle staying a Saturday night in November (for the west ham game on the Sunday) at the jury inn

Any recommendations on where to go, bars? clubs? will be about 8 of them.

Newcastle upon...
Destination Expert
for Newcastle upon Tyne
reviews: 95
1. Re: Weekend in newcastle, 18-20 year olds

Loads been mentioned on other similar threads. Newcastle is very compact so you can't go wrong just follow the crowds. Some good bars around the central station area and on the way down to the quayside which is unfortunately very quiet these days.

Enjoy

Durham, United...
reviews: 41
2. Re: Weekend in newcastle, 18-20 year olds

Always thought travelling South to North would be travelling up!

anyhow have a great time, you will find loads of good bars wherever you are in toon.We still want the three points mind.

Upminster, United...
reviews: 10
3. Re: Weekend in newcastle, 18-20 year olds

tks guys

yep lookie you're right, told my son to log onto my account and post the question, geography not his strong point (he prob thinks Newcastle is next to Brighton!)

always a good game with you guys, think a bit of mutual respect between the fans as well, we'd take the draw at the mom :)

Liam

Edited: 9:59 am, November 07, 2012
Liverpool, United...
4. Re: Weekend in newcastle, 18-20 year olds

going to Newcastle for my 21st need to know were everybody goes nigh club wise were we are guaranteed to have a great night out and were we could stay somewhere cheap that isnt far from the clubs

5. Re: Weekend in newcastle, 18-20 year olds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, January 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Newcastle upon Tyne