We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

my best mates stag do in newcastle, need activity ideas pls?

Which Newcastle upon Tyne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bridgwater, United...
my best mates stag do in newcastle, need activity ideas pls?

I have booked our flights for my mbest mates stag do in newcastle in late april 2013, we were going to do a trip with an organiser but it was working out at £130 a head for a hotel and 2 activities plus a nightclub card, i have now found a hotel which is much cheaper but will have to book our own day time activities, can anyone give me some ideas? rough prices?

also, do we really need a nightclub card to get into clubs like tiger tiger, we are being told we do as we are a group of lads and they dont normally let them in unless they have these cards??

please help?

cheers

Matt

Newcastle upon...
Destination Expert
for Newcastle upon Tyne
reviews: 103
1. Re: my best mates stag do in newcastle, need activity ideas pls?

Never heard of the card thing before, I dont know of any places that turn a group of customers away!

There are regular groupon vouchers for Go Karting at Gateshead, its only about 10 minutes from Newcastle if that appeals? Let us know what sort of thing you fancy doing and we will try to sort you out. Most would need you to get around a bit but public transport is pretty good. There is always Durham on the train or the coast by metro if you just want somewhere else to look around

Which hotel have you in mind Matt and have you booked yet?

United Kingdom
reviews: 111
2. Re: my best mates stag do in newcastle, need activity ideas pls?

Hi,

If you read the thread below you will find links to various activities in the area of the city which might appeal.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g186394-i420-k49…

3. Re: my best mates stag do in newcastle, need activity ideas pls?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:05 am, September 24, 2012
Durham, United...
reviews: 50
4. Re: my best mates stag do in newcastle, need activity ideas pls?

Hi

Are you football fans? check out Newcastles fixtures to see if their is any home games. A good lads activity. Beer,bet and the match

Durham, United...
reviews: 50
5. Re: my best mates stag do in newcastle, need activity ideas pls?

Saturday 27th April home to Liverpool. however always subject to Sky TV.They sometimes move the Match if they plan to televise.

6. Re: my best mates stag do in newcastle, need activity ideas pls?

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:44 am, December 08, 2012
Newcastle upon...
reviews: 42
7. Re: my best mates stag do in newcastle, need activity ideas pls?

You could do karting, paintballing, clay pigeon shooting, white water rafting You could check out.........delta force

karting north east

formula one ( indoor karting )

go balistic

tees barrage whitewater rafting

quad nation

steve smiths .co.uk

We have provided the taransport to all these destination for stag do's

8. Re: my best mates stag do in newcastle, need activity ideas pls?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 11, 2013