We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lads weekend Newcastle Apartments/Town Houses

Which Newcastle upon Tyne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Lads weekend Newcastle Apartments/Town Houses

Hi Guy,s

I was wondering if someone can help me. A group of us are heading away to Newcastle for a few nights Thursday 4th Oct - Sunday the 7th October and are looking for an apartment or town house to rent that won't break the bank (that is central enough). Im unsure of the numbers so far but it would be between 10 and 14 lads. I have found one place but its looking for payment up front I was kinda hoping to pay on arrival and just pay a deposit now. It doesn't have to be one big place even a couple apartments in a complex that would take 4+ would also be perfect. Hope someone can help.

Thanks

Evan

Newcastle upon...
reviews: 27
1. Re: Lads weekend Newcastle Apartments/Town Houses

Hadriananderwent.co.uk

Try this ... I've stayed here a few times for a break with the lads , about 25 mins drive from Newcastle so someone would need to drive or you could book 2x 7 seaters and it would be about £5 per person to town.

If you booked the two lodges sleeping 7/8 the cost woul;d be about £500 - not bad between 14 of you for 3 nights ! You can also pay a deposit of 25%

The places are really nice with all mod cons , theres even a games barn with wi/pool/snooker etc. You also receive free passes to use the facilities and nearby (swanky) Slaley Hall. We used this to recover after a few large nights out , the pool / steam room / sauna are just what the doctor ordered! Seems to fit the bill for your apartment/townhouse request.

If you need further info inbox me.

Cheers.

2. Re: Lads weekend Newcastle Apartments/Town Houses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, July 15, 2013