We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Girls Night out - where to go and stay??

Which Newcastle upon Tyne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, United...
reviews: 11
Girls Night out - where to go and stay??

Hi, I am coming to Newcastle at the end of the month for a friends birthday, I am trying to find somewhere to stay that isn't too far from the centre, I dont mind paying a few quid in a taxi to get to and from the centre of town, bars etc. I will be driving up so ideally need somewhere safe to park my car too. So please can anyone recommend somewhere to stay and also perhaps where to go out as this will be our first time in Newcastle!! Thanks

Gateshead, United...
reviews: 25
11. Re: Girls Night out - where to go and stay??

Elephant on the tyne popular with hen partys 15min taxi ride to newcastle parking very secure.

GEORDIELAND
reviews: 77
12. Re: Girls Night out - where to go and stay??

really amazed no one has told you to stay in Jesmond, loads of hotels and loads of bars, great scene, students easy access to town near the metro its a no brainer check out hoels on osbourne road, you can have a few cheeky drinks in the bars here before hitting the toon, if its hoying it doon you can gan to the gate which is all indoors, through the day get the metro to tynemouth on saturday great little quirky marketin the station then head onto front street for more bars and restaurants nice way to spend the day and you can have a walk along a lovely coast line.

enjoy and welcome t geordieland

Sheffield, United...
reviews: 11
13. Re: Girls Night out - where to go and stay??

Thanks for your reply! I was January of this year I went though but I'll bear it in mind for next time!

GEORDIELAND
reviews: 77
14. Re: Girls Night out - where to go and stay??

thas really strange cos your post was above the one dated Dec 19 2012 so weird it was on op, never mind hope you enjoyed wor toon and you didnt meet too many radgees and chavs!

Scotland
reviews: 2
15. Re: Girls Night out - where to go and stay??

I,m staying in the Swallow at Gateshead on the 18th and 19th of Jan ,would appreciate advice on pubs and bars forsome fortysomethings , late opening bars and indian restaurant reccommendations appreciated

16. Re: Girls Night out - where to go and stay??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:35 pm, July 12, 2013
17. Re: Girls Night out - where to go and stay??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 14, 2014