We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driving To Spain

Which Stoke-on-Trent hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stoke
reviews: 15
Driving To Spain

Thinking of Driving to Spain mid February Euro tunnel through France then on to Spain,No rush have a look around on the way Have about

3x2 night stops going through France and then in to Spain,

ho have some Mobility problems use crutches so have to way up were to stop and what facility's there is and all that,Looking for some advise i e routes places to stop things to see and all that sort of thing if any one can help that would be a big help.

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
1. Re: Driving To Spain

You could take the ferry from Portsmouth instead and save yourself a lot of driving.

brittany-ferries.co.uk/ferry-routes/ferries-…

Failing that I'd repost on the French forums

UK
Destination Expert
for North Wales
reviews: 40
2. Re: Driving To Spain

Yes Northern Spain is fantastic

I have driven on a few holidays there. The roads are generally good.

I have a soft spot for the Paradors

You can book your accomodation in advance and they are not too expensive considering the level of accomodation

All have parking on the premises.they are older buildings, such as Castles and Monasteries so there will be steps but having thought about it I cannot recall any significant obstacles. You should be ok

They do a five night card which is good value or you can book at a fixed price

From 75 Euros/night

If you go to their site there is an interactive map and you can plan your route

http://www.parador.es/en/portal.do

I have booked them through Keytel in London

My favourite is Baionia , and Santiago de Compostella is. Great place even if you don't stay in the Parador

Good luck

Edited: 12:28 pm, December 30, 2012
Stoke
reviews: 15
3. Re: Driving To Spain

Thanks for that we have done the ferry a couple of times,Just thinking about doing it different way and having a look at France.

thanks a lot

And All the best for the new year.

4. Re: Driving To Spain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 23, 2014