We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trentham gardens

Which Stoke-on-Trent hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
liverpool
reviews: 12
trentham gardens

hi all just a quick question, how easy is it to get from this hotel to the football ground and is it close to any bars/restaurants etc, thanks

Stafford, United...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
reviews: 94
1. Re: trentham gardens

The Premier Inn at Trentham gardens?

Only a few minutes by car to the football ground. Can either drive up the A34 to Hanford Island (gets a few traffic jams on the island)and right onto the A50

or the way we go is take the Longton Road (A5035) from the island at Trentham and take a left through an industrial estate.

Britannia Stadium is signposted through there.

There are various food outlets in Trentham shopping village where the hotel is situated.

About half a mile walk from hotel to a pub on the Longton Road,straight across the island from Trentham gardens and on that road.Haven't been in it myself but their website:

tobycarvery.co.uk/trenthamvillagestokeontren…

Edited: 4:34 am, November 13, 2012
liverpool
2. Re: trentham gardens

sorry jas , yes its the premier inn i was talking about, sorry, thanks for the info been a great help

Stafford, United...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
3. Re: trentham gardens

I did try putting links on to maps for you but they didn't work .

If you haven't already booked up,The Holiday Inn Express , Stanley Matthews Way is right next to the ground and has a pub right next door. But nothing else around,whereas The Premier Inn has the shopping village and garden centre on the doorstep (And the Monkey Forest which is worth a visit if you have time)

liverpool
4. Re: trentham gardens

no havent booked as yet jas, will take a look at holiday inn, although the premier inn seems to have more surrounding it, appreciate your help

Stafford, United...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
5. Re: trentham gardens

Yes,plenty to wander around if you stay at the Premier Inn. Everything is right on the doorstep,sharing the same car park, including a Franky & Bennys. All sorts of interesting little shops.

We stayed at the Holiday Inn one night when going to a party nearby as we got a good deal on it or would have stayed at the Trentham Premier Inn.It was a good hotel for a stop-over,especially popular with Alton Towers visitors, but apart from the pub next door it wouldn't have been any good for walking out anywhere.

Hope you enjoy your visit. (Are you down here for the 15th dec match? )

Anymore questions just shout :)

Boing Boing ;)

liverpool
6. Re: trentham gardens

haha yeah we are, how did you guess lol!!!!!!

just got to decide now whether to come for 1 or 2 nights

many thanks for all you help and dont worry if i need any more info you'll hear me shouting ha

7. Re: trentham gardens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, June 02, 2014