We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the travellers rest stanley

Which Stoke-on-Trent hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stoke-on-Trent...
reviews: 28
the travellers rest stanley

had an abdolutly lovely meal here. all the food was home cooked. chips and lamb chops for me and me aunty and me husband had fish but wasn,t impressed with that. the starters were all lovely. we also had puddings and me husband had a cheese board. there was enough on the cheese board for all 3 of us. 50pound for 3starters 3 mains and 3puddings

4 replies to this topic
Stoke-on-Trent...
reviews: 98
1. Re: the travellers rest stanley

Sharon, this is not really for the forum. If the venue is not currently listed please request that it is and add the review there. TA are sometimes very slow and can misunderstand details - so be as clear as possible

Tamworth, United...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
reviews: 8
2. Re: the travellers rest stanley

Yep, wrong forum.

Stoke-on-Trent...
reviews: 98
3. Re: the travellers rest stanley

Sharon, not through my doing, but the Travellers Rest at Stanley has just appeared on TA and has its first review. Unfortunately, they have put it in Stoke-on-Trent rather than the Moorlands but I have lost the will to tell them any more

Stoke-on-Trent...
reviews: 1
4. Re: the travellers rest stanley

Mmmmm i had a mixed grill there last night.... chips barely warm.. bacon hard.. egg hard.. steak overcooked and the lamb chop extremely undercooked !! The only saving grace was £25 for two and a bottle of wine.. however i would have preferred to forgo the wine and had quality food !! After waiting over an hour and a half i was sadly disppointed !

Reply to: the travellers rest stanley
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Stoke-on-Trent