We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental or house sit in Bath (or close) late sept for 6 weeks

Which Bath hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Zealand
Rental or house sit in Bath (or close) late sept for 6 weeks

My wife and I, plus two young children are returning to the UK from NZ to see family for 5-6 weeks in late Sept 07. We are hoping to find a 2/3 bed rental or house sit. We are both teachers living in New Zealand. we have a fairly limited budget for accomodation. We are particularly interested in house sitting for a professional couple and potentially would be willing to slightly adjust the time of our visit to suit. My school holiday is the last week in sept and first in Oct. We hope to fit 5/6 weeks around that time. We would be very interested to here from anyone who could help.

Cheers

Phil

Bath UK
reviews: 27
1. Re: Rental or house sit in Bath (or close) late sept for 6 weeks

YOu may wish to have a look at www.bathselfcatering.com which gives a number of quality self catering properties in the Bath area - with a good range of rental charges.

2. Re: Rental or house sit in Bath (or close) late sept for 6 weeks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, August 26, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Bath