We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which park and ride bus?

Which Bath hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
wales uk
reviews: 40
which park and ride bus?

Hi coming on december 1st for christmas market, not sure what bus to catch, we want the one that will take us the closest to the market, any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

England
Destination Expert
for Peak District National Park
reviews: 3
1. Re: which park and ride bus?

The Christmas market is in the City Centre so any Bath Park & Ride bus should be suitable.

Where are you travelling from ? If it is from Wales then Lansdown would probably be the easiest to reach from the Motorway.

P-t-B

Bath, UK
Destination Expert
for Budapest, Hungary
reviews: 36
2. Re: which park and ride bus?

Assume you are coming from S Wales ? in which case definitely use Lansdown - follow the signs for the Racecourse, P&R is about half a mile further on towards town.

Bath gets incredibly busy in the weeks leading up to Xmas, I suggest you get to the P&R by 09:30.

Get off the bus in Milsom St, follow Milsom St to the end (i.e. round to the lft, at the traffic lights bear to the right, you will see the Abbey in front of you, the Xmas market takes place around there.

Edited: 5:09 am, November 17, 2013
wales uk
3. Re: which park and ride bus?

Thanks for info, but we will be coming over from Bristol, staying there the night before, so would you still recommend the Lansdown bus?

Bath UK
Destination Expert
for Bath
reviews: 38
4. Re: which park and ride bus?

I think it probably depends which bit of Beistol you are staying in.

This site gives you the postcodes of the P&Rs. Your choice is between going to Newbridge or Lansdown.

visitbath.co.uk/travel-and-maps/parking-in-b…

Newbridge might be easiest for you to get to from Bristol, but you should head up to the M4 around the western outskirts of Bath (not along the A4 and up the A46) to get out of Bath.

Bath, UK
Destination Expert
for Budapest, Hungary
5. Re: which park and ride bus?

As Sue says, we need to know where you are staying in Brizz to give the best answer, plus where you will be travelling on to.

wales uk
6. Re: which park and ride bus?

ok coming from Filton and also returning there in the evening. Would it be easier to rent parking space for the day if it is going to be so busy?

England
Destination Expert
for Peak District National Park
reviews: 3
7. Re: which park and ride bus?

From Filton I would head for the M4 Motorway and follow the directions to the Lansdown P&R given in post number 2.

Phil-the-Bus

Bath, UK
Destination Expert
for Budapest, Hungary
8. Re: which park and ride bus?

Or use the train from Filton Abbey Wood.

wales uk
9. Re: which park and ride bus?

Thanks for all your advice, looking forward to our weekend.

hampshire
reviews: 52
10. Re: which park and ride bus?

Just tagging on to this as its about parking !

Is their still park and ride at the University on a Saturday ? Used to use it and it was very useful for us I couldnt find it on a website anywhere Thank you anyone for your help

Get answers to your questions about Bath