We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roman Baths in Evening

Which Bath hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oxford, United...
reviews: 8
Roman Baths in Evening

On a day-trip from London post in another forum someone mentioned evening viewing of the baths with torch light.

Since the info belongs hee, this is what I found. Any local feedback to what it's like (worthwhile?!) would be welcome!!!!

I was intrigued by the post about the Roman Baths and torchlit evening viewing.

... I found that the baths will be open evenings in May and then all thru July-August, torchlit and all!

First is May 12, see

www.romanbaths.co.uk/index.cfm…

And then again in July/August

www.romanbaths.co.uk/index.cfm…

this link has a photo too.

Bath, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Bath
reviews: 69
1. Re: Roman Baths in Evening

I have attended balls in the evening at the roman baths, and it is very beautiful and atmospheric in the evening. However, it can be cold, so even if very warm outside, you may need a jacket.

2. Re: Roman Baths in Evening

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:28 am, August 30, 2009