We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi from sheffield bus station

Which Sheffield hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
malta europe
taxi from sheffield bus station

I will be arriving at 11pm in sheffield bus station.Can anyone please advice me on how to get a taxi from the station to my hotel?

Sheffield, United...
reviews: 71
1. Re: taxi from sheffield bus station

Taxi,s are Best Located outside Sheffield Rail Station. Short Walk. Some Taxis also outside Bus Station. You Should Have No Problem Obtaining One.

Edited: 6:48 am, October 06, 2013
Doncaster
reviews: 13
2. Re: taxi from sheffield bus station

Hi Susan - there's sign-posted covered walkway from the bus station to the rail station. It's only a few minutes walk between the two and there should be plenty of people about. As you enter Sheffield rail station, turn left - you'll see M&S and the taxi rank is just past it (people queue from inside)

3. Re: taxi from sheffield bus station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, October 09, 2014