We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sheffield train station to Magna

Which Sheffield hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chesterfield...
Sheffield train station to Magna

I'm getting confused by the many directions I've found from the train station to Magna. What do you think is the best way & what's the cost?

Thankyou

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
1. Re: Sheffield train station to Magna

The ones on the Magna website seem to be clear enough.

http://www.visitmagna.co.uk/findus.php

rotherham
reviews: 72
2. Re: Sheffield train station to Magna

When leaving sheffield train station get the number 69 bus to Rotherham and just before it gets in to Rotherham town centre it passes the Magna ,the bus driver will tell you when you are there it takes about 20mins depending on traffic..

WENDY

UK
reviews: 194
3. Re: Sheffield train station to Magna

You might be able to walk it from the Meadowhall super tram stop if it's the right science centre as one is sign posted around there.

Edited: 1:09 pm, April 01, 2012
Sheffield
reviews: 20
4. Re: Sheffield train station to Magna

The 69 bus is good advice, It sets off from the bus station, next to the rail station too, I think. An alternative is to catch a local train to Rotherham and taxi from there. Magna is closer to Rotherham than Sheffield so the taxi fare would be much cheaper.

5. Re: Sheffield train station to Magna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 20, 2013