We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa Day

Which Reading hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Spa Day

Hi can any one help please, im looking for a good spa day for my 6 month pregnant wife? based in london dont mind travelling. thanks.........

Derbyshire, United...
reviews: 17
1. Re: Spa Day

If you are specifically looking for a spa near Reading, try Nirvana near Wokingham. It's wonderful - I'm sure your wife would enjoy it.

www.nirvanaspa.co.uk

Hampshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Amesbury, London
reviews: 48
2. Re: Spa Day

Curious... what happened to my reply, or did you accidentally post twice? Anyway, as Orkney and I both agree; Nirvana it has to be! Went there a few years ago, and loved it, although 'lunch' was a bit on the light side.

3. Re: Spa Day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, August 22, 2009