We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reading uk safe area

Which Reading hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
reading uk safe area

can anyone please tell me how is the bath road Liebenrood Rd area to live in???

I am new and have an offer to move in a nice property. But do not know how is it safety wise.

thanks

Avignon, France
Destination Expert
for Avignon
reviews: 76
1. Re: reading uk safe area

I've a friend who lives at Inglewood Court, which is off Liebenrood Road, at the Bath Road end. She's lived there for a few years and is very happy living there. She moved from near the old Elm Park football ground, so not far away, and was happy to buy in the neighbourhood. She's a single person in her 50s, and hasn't had any safety issues.

london
2. Re: reading uk safe area

hey!!! thanks a lot I am also moving in the same inglewood court.

I am glad to know positive about the area its a big big relief...

Really ur help and feedback is much appreciated and was very much needed.

Thankyou so much

Devizes, United...
reviews: 309
3. Re: reading uk safe area

Hi there

I lived in Reading for a few years before coming to Wiltshire and I have friends who still live in this area of Reading who I regularly visit. It's a pleasant area and one that I would certainly choose if I were ever to move back

Newbury, United...
reviews: 30
4. Re: reading uk safe area

Lived in the area for 10 years and used to deliver papers to Inglewood Court. West Reading has some griitier parts and you won't be far from a few of them (e.g. Southcote) but the area around Inglewood is pretty good and considered to be safe. Liebenrood Road is very much a family area with some well-to-do types there, so overall you've picked a good area.

5. Re: reading uk safe area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, July 26, 2010