We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Friday 30th March 2012 - booking a hotel in Oxford

Which Oxford hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol UK
reviews: 88
Friday 30th March 2012 - booking a hotel in Oxford

I am attempting to book a hotel in central Oxford for Friday 30th March 2012 as we are attending a wedding in the High Street there. I am havinhg no luck at all & everywhere I try (Randolph, Malmaison etc) are all fully booked. Is there a reason for this, ie some important event in Oxford that day/night/weekend? Thank you ,Tabby.

Dublin
reviews: 1
1. Re: Friday 30th March 2012 - booking a hotel in Oxford

Hi,

Did you try the Buttery Hotel on Broad Street? I've just put in a booking for the 30 of March and they seem to rooms available. It's only a few mintues walk from the High Street.

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Oxford
reviews: 61
2. Re: Friday 30th March 2012 - booking a hotel in Oxford

- and there's no event that springs to mind.

Ethos, Tower House and Head of the River are all walkable - but I can't comment on the quality.

Bucks, UK
reviews: 11
3. Re: Friday 30th March 2012 - booking a hotel in Oxford

Old Bank

Bath Place

Old Parsonage?

Surely one of those will have room?

London
reviews: 74
4. Re: Friday 30th March 2012 - booking a hotel in Oxford

What about the Mercure? Its just across the road from the Exam School

Bristol UK
5. Re: Friday 30th March 2012 - booking a hotel in Oxford

Thank you very much for all this, armed with the list I'm now going to have another go. Will admit all I tried yesterday was the Randolph (where we usually stay) & Malmaison & when they were both completely full I panicked. I'll let you all know how I get on. Many thanks. Tabby.

Bristol UK
6. Re: Friday 30th March 2012 - booking a hotel in Oxford

Just another thought, sorry to be a pest. I know the parking situation in Oxford but in the past at the Randolph have used their own on site facilities. I know it is unlikely other hotels would have that so can anyone advise a parking solution for our 3 day stay? Apart from travelling there by train. Thank you Tabby.

London
7. Re: Friday 30th March 2012 - booking a hotel in Oxford

Hi - the Old Bank has parking for guests

Bristol UK
8. Re: Friday 30th March 2012 - booking a hotel in Oxford

Thank you! I've booked a river view room at Head of the River with a confirmed parking place so all is good. Thank you very much for the help. Tabby.

London
9. Re: Friday 30th March 2012 - booking a hotel in Oxford

Cool. Would like to know how the B&B is once you have stayed there. Thats one of my fav watering holes each time back in Oxford.

Enjoy!

Oxford, UK
Destination Expert
for Oxford
reviews: 65
10. Re: Friday 30th March 2012 - booking a hotel in Oxford

It is the very end of the Oxford Literary Festival (http://oxfordliteraryfestival.org/), and the night before the Oxford Jazz Festival (http://www.oxfordjazzfestival.com) begins.