We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Afternoon Tea

Which Nottingham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham, United...
reviews: 27
Afternoon Tea

Hi,

It is my friends 30th and she wants to go for afternoon tea in Nottingham. Can anybody recommend a good place?

Thanks

16 replies to this topic
Nottigham, null...
reviews: 2
11. Re: Afternoon Tea

Better late than never, the larder on Goose Gate NG1 1FF does a great afternoon tea.

Deal, United Kingdom
reviews: 76
12. Re: Afternoon Tea

You definately want to go to the White Rabbit :) It's in the centre- very close to M&S/ market square. They do lovely homemade cakes and is a quaint, chic, cosy place :) Their afternoon teas look lovely!

Nottingham, United...
reviews: 4
13. Re: Afternoon Tea

Wherever you went hope you had a lovely time! Worth updating the thread with these -

We had afternoon tea at Browns which was lovely - browns-restaurants.co.uk/locations/…

I've also been to the Lace Market Hotel where it was lovely ; thefinessecollection.com/lacemarket/food-dri…

And I'm sure they would do something at Thea Caffea: https://www.facebook.com/TheaCaffea

London, United...
reviews: 21
14. Re: Afternoon Tea

She can spoil herself with an afternoon tea at Thoresby Hall. It is absolutely beautiful.

Nottingham...
reviews: 7
15. Re: Afternoon Tea

The Larder on Goosegate does a lovely afternoon tea. There's also Dolly's Vintage Tearoom up Arnold way.

Nottingham...
reviews: 1
16. Re: Afternoon Tea

The best Afternoon Tea in Nottingham has to be at Dolly's Vintage Tearoom, in Carlton and very reasonable in comparison to most! Only £6.95 and you can really tell that the scones and cakes are homemade they're to die for!

Reply to: Afternoon Tea
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted