We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice hotel B&B for 21st birthday

Which York hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bury, United Kingdom
reviews: 28
Nice hotel B&B for 21st birthday

My daughter is 21 in March. We were going to take her away abroad for this but her boyfriend, I have just found out does not possess a passport so that option has now gone.

We go to York every 8 weeks for a day out but have never really looked at staying there as we only live in Bury, 1.25 hours away.

Can anyone recommend somewhere nice to stay for a one night stay we do not need a evening meal as we will dine in in Lucia's .

Thanks in advance

Nigel

Harrow, United...
Destination Expert
for York
1. Re: Nice hotel B&B for 21st birthday

Nigel,

Not sure of your budget?

If you want something special I can recommend The Dean Court hotel next door to the minster.

If that doesn't fit your budget please advise what it is and I'm sure we can help with suitable places within it.

Bury, United Kingdom
2. Re: Nice hotel B&B for 21st birthday

Budget is fine, we were going to New York for birthday but as I said boyfriend has no passport so in a way I am grateful of that as I have saved the money for that trip.

Boyfriend just so you know is a nice lad but on apprentice wages so I don't want him to feel " uncomfortable" with quality of accommodation ( sure you know what I mean)

Thanks Nigel

York, United Kingdom
reviews: 10
3. Re: Nice hotel B&B for 21st birthday

For something special do take a look at The Cedar Court Hotel.

York
reviews: 39
4. Re: Nice hotel B&B for 21st birthday

The hazel wood hotel is nice - quite luxurious without being ott.

Or churchills or the grange are great locations

If you are going on a weekend though you might struggle to get in for one night only.

Edited: 1:51 pm, February 24, 2013
5. Re: Nice hotel B&B for 21st birthday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 26, 2014