We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B&B/Guest House/Inn with twin rooms

Which Whitby hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
B&B/Guest House/Inn with twin rooms

I've been scouring the list of Whitby B&Bs on Trip Advisor to find places with twin rooms available. I will be staying for three nights (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) in June 2015 (yes, I'm planning early). I will be traveling with my mother and we want separate beds. So far, I've found four places that appear to have at least one twin room available:

The Willows Guest House

Sandpiper House

Ellie's Guest House

High Tor Guest House

Since I had to look at about 15 B&Bs to find those four, I thought maybe it might be better to post my request here in the hope that locals or frequent visitors to Whitby can point me in the right direction.

Barnstaple, United...
Destination Expert
for Barnstaple, Robin Hoods Bay, Whitby
reviews: 163
1. Re: B&B/Guest House/Inn with twin rooms

Bed and Breakfast Searcher mentions which places have twin rooms:

bedandbreakfastsearcher.co.uk/yorkshire/whit…

Washington DC...
2. Re: B&B/Guest House/Inn with twin rooms

Thanks, Riotstar. That website is very helpful.

Middlesbrough...
reviews: 26
3. Re: B&B/Guest House/Inn with twin rooms

Try whitbyapartment.com. Two bed four star plus apartment 500m from the town centre. Price may be cheaper than a b&b with secure parking

Bradford
reviews: 27
4. Re: B&B/Guest House/Inn with twin rooms

We always stay at the No 5 guest house which is excellent and do late breakfast! Not sure if they have twin rooms but I assume so. They get good reviews here at TA too

5. Re: B&B/Guest House/Inn with twin rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Whitby