We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Interviews in Norwich

Which Norwich hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, England
reviews: 9
Interviews in Norwich

I need to set up a day of interviewing in Norwich. Normally I would go into a large hotel, like a Hilton or a Marriott, sit in the lobby and conduct the interviews there. Norwich doesn't appear to have any hotels suitable for this purpose. Can anyone help?

Dos cerveza, por...
reviews: 6
1. Re: Interviews in Norwich

There are no very large hotels like you would find in say London but there some suitable for interviewing / conferencing. For your purposes you could try the Ramada Jarvis or the Airport Holiday Inn (formally Hilton).............

Norfolk, England
reviews: 13
2. Re: Interviews in Norwich

I know Dunston Hall has some small rooms very suitable for 2-5 people in its conference suites, so you could try there. They used to include beverages and choccy but not sure if they still do! Yum!

Pretty much all the hotels have some sort of conferencing facilities, I know for definate Dunston Hall has little confortable rooms as I had an interview in one of em! :o)

The Norwcih job centre used to offer free interviewing facilities for companies too so may be worth a try if looking for a freebie, i think they have moved offices now so facilities may have changed.

Hope that helps!

TBG77 x

Norwich
reviews: 1
3. Re: Interviews in Norwich

St Giles House Hotel has ideal space for interviews and is right in the city centre. There are two small rooms (one informal, one boardroom) or even the lounge area by the bar is suitable and often used for interviews.

4. Re: Interviews in Norwich

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, September 07, 2009