We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment rental near Heathrow

Which London hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
reviews: 5
Apartment rental near Heathrow

I am looking to rent a studio/1 bdrm apartment for a week in May 2005. I need it to be close to Heathrow preferably. The neighborhoods/areas I was told to look into were Slough, Staines, Ealing, Southall, Pinner, Uxbridge...

Essentially, what I want is a self contained apartment...not to share with anyone else. I prefer something with a king/queen size bed with an ensuite and fully functional kitchen. I may have a "visitor" stay with me a few nights hence I am looking for private accomodation.

I have tried numerous websites...and all of them direct me to apartments in Central London. Some of the prices are unbeleivably reasonable but as mentioned, I want something closer to Zones 4-6.

Can anyone direct me some place? I am hoping to find something for 250GBP per week to a maximum of 350GBP. It must be clean, comfortable, safe...no flowery wallpapers and the likes. Something modern, think Zen like...or close to it :-)

Your help is appreciated.

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Cleveland
reviews: 85
1. Re: Apartment rental near Heathrow

Try www.net-lettings.co.uk - they seem to cover a larger area, and perhaps some of the agents can direct you to an apartment that fits your needs.

Colorado
2. Re: Apartment rental near Heathrow

I stayed with a friend who lives in the Uxbridge/Hillingdon area and it's nice. Here is one link that has studios to let in that area.

http://www.selectapartments.co.uk/