We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pub meet Saturday April 19th - the details

Which London hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Watford
Destination Expert
for London
reviews: 27
Pub meet Saturday April 19th - the details

Full details of our forthcoming Easter pub meet below. I will try to reserve a couple of tables at the rear of the pub and Leagle will be there from 7.00pm with a TA sign.

The date: Saturday April 19th from 7.00pm

The Address: The Lamb, 94 Lambs Conduit Street, London WC1N 3LZ

Directions: From Russell Square: Turn right out the tube station on Bernard Street then take the first right into Grenville Street and then left into Guilford Street. Go past the hospital and Lambs Conduit Street is the first right, you'll see the pub on the left-hand side of the road.

From Holborn: leave by the side exit and turn right up High Holborn. cross the road and take the first left up Red Lion Street. Walk up Red Lion Street, cross the main road and carry straight on up Lamb's Conduit Street. After a short while, you'll see the pub on your right.

At this stage it doesn't look as I can join you but if things change then I will be there. Locals Leagle, Railtraveller and Ilovelondonandnyc will be attending and from further afield we expect to see Rojblake, Poncho, Suz14, None1 and shellyb007. All others are of course more than welcome and if anyone needs more information then please don't hesitate to post below.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel
reviews: 246
1. Re: Pub meet Saturday April 19th - the details

I will be there, with spouse, God and illness willing!

London, England
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
reviews: 23
2. Re: Pub meet Saturday April 19th - the details

I don't have a Trip Advisor sign unless Adam gets one to me, but I can bring an owl in barrister's wig and gown who looks very like the Trip Advisor owl. He is knitted, about 8-10 inches tall and will sit on the table.

London, UK
Destination Expert
for Train Travel, Olympics
reviews: 190
3. Re: Pub meet Saturday April 19th - the details

Leagle's owl doesn't bite and very rarely accepts a drink. I look forward to meeting him/her again, and the rest of you of course.

London, England
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
4. Re: Pub meet Saturday April 19th - the details

And the owl will be delighted to see you again RT.

I would be very grateful if those who are planning on coming on Saturday the 19th April would post on this thread so I can make a list.

(No, there is no fine if you think you can come and cannot at the last minute, nor will be give a hard time to someone who decides at the last minute to come, but it is helpful if we have an idea of numbers)

denmark
reviews: 4
5. Re: Pub meet Saturday April 19th - the details

The wife and I will be there, looking forward to it.

Thank you for being our host this time round Leagle.

London, England
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
6. Re: Pub meet Saturday April 19th - the details

I found this on page 10 so I'm giving it a bump so those wanting to attend will be able to find it.

London, England
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
7. Re: Pub meet Saturday April 19th - the details

Bump.

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
reviews: 27
8. Re: Pub meet Saturday April 19th - the details

I have reserved a couple of tables at the back of the pub under my name (Adam) or Tripadvisor.

London, England
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
9. Re: Pub meet Saturday April 19th - the details

And we will be there from 7 pm.

London, United...
reviews: 7
10. Re: Pub meet Saturday April 19th - the details

I hadn't even seen the detail topic before. I will be there as well from seven or just before.