We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

F.A.O.... Stempler

Which London hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, England
reviews: 3
F.A.O.... Stempler

Stempler, thanks I've taken onboard your reccomendation for the Creek GC. I wanted to ask you if know anything about the Brunch at either Ritz Carlton or Grand Hyatt. I used to do the brunch in GCayman regular at their Hyatt and The Clarion and would like to when over next week. Do you know which of these two, if any, include the booze ?? Or similar hotel's that do the booze included.

I though I'd ask you first as to be honest I'm abit frighten to ask on the Dubai forum, some of the replies on there are pretty scary. If you don't know I'll email the hotels, just though I'd ask first though. Thanks

london
1. Re: F.A.O.... Stempler

Hi Lara,

You can get booze at all of the international branded hotels and many of the local 4/5 stars too. I have not been to either of the hotels you mention am afraid (tried but was wearing flip flops so would not llet me in....)

I usually eat at The intercontinental, it is the 1st international big dubai 5 star so not as glamorous as newer ones but it has APPROX 7 restaurants. There is a good seafood grill on ground floor and a great lebanese one on higher floors. You should go to Medina Jumeira hotel for a coffee or meal if you can it is out of this world. One and Only Royal Mirage also a top top hotel with possibly best eating in Dubai.

Are you going to visit the indoor skiing slope? Have a good trip

london
2. Re: F.A.O.... Stempler

Hi Lara,

You can get booze at all of the international branded hotels and many of the local 4/5 stars too. I have not been to either of the hotels you mention am afraid (tried but was wearing flip flops so would not llet me in....)

I usually eat at The intercontinental, it is the 1st international big dubai 5 star so not as glamorous as newer ones but it has APPROX 7 restaurants. There is a good seafood grill on ground floor and a great lebanese one on higher floors. You should go to Medina Jumeira hotel for a coffee or meal if you can it is out of this world. One and Only Royal Mirage also a top top hotel with possibly best eating in Dubai.

Are you going to visit the indoor skiing slope? Have a good trip

London, England
reviews: 3
3. Re: F.A.O.... Stempler

Hi, Stempler, thanks for all the great info.....Yep, I've got Mall of Emirates on the list, the kids want to check out Magic Planet in there too, like a ball park/slides etc. I haven't told them about the ski place yet, keeping that one up my sleeve, I can't want to see there faces. We choose to stay at JBH cos of the Water Park entrance....actually, I haven't checked yet, I guess they'll even do a brunch. Thanks again for the info.

4. Re: F.A.O.... Stempler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, August 15, 2009