We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

London at new year

Which London hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 3
London at new year

Travelling to london for new year with my husband from Monday 30th December - Friday 3rd Jan and looking for somewhere good to go at hogmany. Any suggestions? Someone told me Somerset house is good for skating and watching the firework display and I've signed

up to their mailing list a few months ago but still had nothing about Hogmanay and I'm worried I can't get anything booked and everywhere will be full. We're staying in the London bridge hotel. Also looking for nice places to eat that are not ridiculously expensive. We are both 30 year olds. Any help would he great

London, UK
reviews: 46
11. Re: London at new year

I just checked my old emails and tickets for New Year 2012 went on sale on November 21st. I thought it sounded like a good way to spend the evening, although not for me as I have children. The evening ran from 7.30 to 1am and cost £55 for skaters/ £40 for spectators.

Illinois
reviews: 16
12. Re: London at new year

Tickets to what? Somerset House?

reviews: 3
13. Re: London at new year

Thank you. I'm torn between getting tickets for the royal festival hall or waiting until the tickets come out for Somerset house. Has anyone been to either on New Year's Eve?

14. Re: London at new year

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 25, 2014