We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kinsington Close Hotel

Which London hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
texas
Kinsington Close Hotel

Has anyone stayed here? What are the best things in the area to do? places to eat? Do they have a refrig in the room?? Best way to get around town?

texas
11. Re: Kinsington Close Hotel

Credit card charges??? What do you mean?? And what about the elevator, they have one, right??

London, United...
reviews: 9
12. Re: Kinsington Close Hotel

Elevator - you might want to be close to it if mobility is an issue or you might want to be far away from it if it's going to be making a noise all night.

Don't know about the cc charges.

All the prices I see are quoting prices + VAT (that means you have to add 20% tax to the figure quoted). I don;t know if you see a different page in the US.

Edited: 6:25 am, August 31, 2013
Watford
Destination Expert
for London
reviews: 27
13. Re: Kinsington Close Hotel

The Kensington Close does have an elevator (or lift as we say) but if I recall correctly some of the corridors are long so it would be worth requesting a room near to said lift should mobility be a factor.

texas
14. Re: Kinsington Close Hotel

Thanks.... good to know material. I will keep that in mind, considering mobility and assorted luggage.

SF Bay Area
reviews: 87
15. Re: Kinsington Close Hotel

d2m2- RE: elevator/credit card...I was attempting to be subtle in my suggestion to read my full review which contains all the details.

texas
16. Re: Kinsington Close Hotel

where can I find your full review??? I have looked several places... and not being good with computers... seems I have over looked it or something.

London, United...
17. Re: Kinsington Close Hotel

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g186338-d1…

If you click on someone's name their posts come up. On the left hand side there's a link to their reviews. Just click on that and browse.

texas
18. Re: Kinsington Close Hotel

Sweet.... now this is beginning to be fun. LOTS of good info I never thought to ask. Thanks.

London, United...
19. Re: Kinsington Close Hotel

> LOTS of good info I never thought to ask.

For me TALF is not so much about getting the answers to the questions I ask but about finding out about the questions that never occurred to me.

I hope we help.

texas
20. Re: Kinsington Close Hotel

Went to the web site for Kensington Close and they do have WiFi... but at a premium. For this cost, does it come with stock options and personal assistance as well??? Sort of an expensive "email" checking device.