We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

London & Paris April 2014.

Which London hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
texas
London & Paris April 2014.

Will be going to London & Paris with GoAheadTours in April of 2014. Is there anyone else out there who are taking the same tour??

West Chester, Ohio...
reviews: 3
1. Re: London & Paris April 2014.

We are considering this trip but have not booked yet. Are you bringing children? if so, what are there ages? have you ever traveled with GoAheadTours before?

U.S. expats
Destination Expert
for Windsor, London
reviews: 127
2. Re: London & Paris April 2014.

Here is the link to the hotel they will use in London...

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g186338-d195280…

And the one in Paris...

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g187147-d197567…

This is mostly a DIY travel site.

texas
3. Re: London & Paris April 2014.

Diane.... neat... my wife's name is Dianne.... 2 N's. No children for us... unless my daughter ( living in Alaska ) shows up..... which I doubt. Just us two, first time in either place. We are going a few days early and staying a couple of extra days. What I hate NOT knowing.... is the hotel and airlines we will be shuffled into. We are going to take several of their excursions but will still have free time to visit some sights not on their agenda. Looking forward to it.... getting correct credit cards in order, elect. conversions stuff and trying to get an overview of the city(s) as a whole. Let us know what you decide... I think it will be fun.

texas
4. Re: London & Paris April 2014.

LauraRW... thanks for the info. What do you know about the Kensington Close?? It seems it is in a good location, but a bit far West of the main things in town. The reviews on TA are not all that good.

How about the one in Paris?? I see the reviews on TA are a bit better.

texas
5. Re: London & Paris April 2014.

Diane... forgot to mention, this will be our first trip with GoAheadTours. We have generally done cruises and some all-inclusives in the Caribbean.

West Chester, Ohio...
reviews: 3
6. Re: London & Paris April 2014.

Us too. Thanks for the info. Which week are you going?

texas
7. Re: London & Paris April 2014.

Diane... we are doing the extended tour... which is scheduled for 24 Apr. We go a few days early and leave DFW on 21 April. What days are you going??

8. Re: London & Paris April 2014.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, September 06, 2014