We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car hire With driver

Which London hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dubai
reviews: 12
Car hire With driver

Hi,

I am looking at a car to hire for a day trip with a driver, any company dies this kind of service please let us know.

London, United...
reviews: 56
1. Re: Car hire With driver

Do you want to visit London? Or outside London?

Chicago, Illinois
2. Re: Car hire With driver

Guided or just to take you somewhere, wait, then bring you home ?

U.S. expats
Destination Expert
for Windsor, London
reviews: 126
3. Re: Car hire With driver

As the above two posts illustrate, it would be better to give us more information about what you want to accomplish on the day you have the driver.

Dubai
4. Re: Car hire With driver

We want to go to harry potter studio so someone who can just drop and wait would be great !!!

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Berlin
reviews: 54
5. Re: Car hire With driver

If that is the only reason, you'd be better taking the train to Watford Junction where there's a regular shuttle bus. It'll be significantly cheaper. If you REALLY want a car, try Addison Lee.

Dubai
6. Re: Car hire With driver

From where we should take the train.?

reviews: 37
7. Re: Car hire With driver

A few manners would help.

Euston.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
reviews: 14
8. Re: Car hire With driver

The train journey from Euston to Watford Junction takes about 15 minutes. The journey by car would take at least three times as long and cost considerably more if the driver were to wait whilst you took the tour.

Check train times and fares at www.nationalrail.co.uk Depending on how many will travel you may be eligible for Group Save fares.

wirewiper has created a very good page with plenty of information that will be helpful: tripadvisor.ca/Travel-g186338-c180685/London…

Dubai
9. Re: Car hire With driver

Thank you for your info. I have booked the tickets for harry potter. I am just wondering if I should buy the train tickets in advance.

Dubai
10. Re: Car hire With driver

Oh yes I would like to know how many hours the tour will take so I manage to book return tickets