We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phoenix hotel bayswater london :)

Which London hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sliema, Malta
reviews: 1
Phoenix hotel bayswater london :)

hello guys,

I am very exited on asking how the continental breakfast is? I am a food freak and really looking forward for the breakfast at the hotel:).

Is it a buffet ?

Hayti, Missouri
reviews: 30
1. Re: Phoenix hotel bayswater london :)

About three years ago, I stayed at the Phoenix' partner hotel, Kensington Gardens. The breakfast included actually took place at the Phoenix and it is buffet. It's nothing to write home about, but you have a selection of cereals, croissants, juices, coffee, etc. It's a very basic Continental breakfast. But it was free and that's what we had for breakfast every morning.

Islington
reviews: 3
2. Re: Phoenix hotel bayswater london :)

As someone who remembers when a continental breakfast meant a bread roll and/or a croissant (especially when staying in France, Spain and Italy), one that includes cereal, orange juice and a few other things is not 'very basic' in comparison:-)

Edited: 12:58 pm, January 19, 2011
Leiden, The...
reviews: 10
3. Re: Phoenix hotel bayswater london :)

I stayed in the phoenix hotel in december 2009, at that time it was indeed a basic continental breakfast buffet. Don't expect too much choice, but a decent breakfast with bread should be able. At that time they also offered more english type breakfast dishes, for extra money. You definitely wouldn't starve, but don't expect a big buffet like some german hotels or perhaps also more upscale hotels. Taken that in mind, I found it was okay.

Hayti, Missouri
4. Re: Phoenix hotel bayswater london :)

It's nice in that you can also order a pot of tea or coffee to go with your breakfast, at no additional cost, as well. And as someone else mentioned, you can order a more full breakfast as well. We found the continental to have enough food, though, to fill us up and get us fueled every morning!

Sliema, Malta
reviews: 1
5. Re: Phoenix hotel bayswater london :)

thanks guys for your help. how about internet accesss?

Hayti, Missouri
6. Re: Phoenix hotel bayswater london :)

I'm not sure about the hotel itself, but there is a shopping center (Whiteleys) across the street from the hotel that has an internet cafe. There is also some fairly decent dining there, as well.

Leiden, The...
reviews: 10
7. Re: Phoenix hotel bayswater london :)

In december 2009 they had a computer in the lobby where you could use internet for a small fee. For printing (like boarding passes), ask hotel staff, they were convenient then in helping us out with that. Not sure about wifi in rooms.

8. Re: Phoenix hotel bayswater london :)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, February 22, 2012