We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how many high rises are there in chelsea?

Which London hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
rainbow
how many high rises are there in chelsea?

how many high rises are there in chelsea with around 12 stories?

Kent, England
reviews: 2
1. Re: how many high rises are there in chelsea?

Chelsea is one of the better parts of town. There are a few taller buildings ('Worlds End' at the bottom of the Kings Road for example) but not too many. Where in Chelsea are you staying?

London, United...
reviews: 31
2. Re: how many high rises are there in chelsea?

The Conrad London overlooking Chelsea Harbour is probably around 12 stories high.

…hilton.com/en/ch/hotels/index.do…

The home page of the website for the Grovesnor Waterside development shows you high rise buildings in Chelsea.

http://www.grosvenorwaterside.com/

rainbow
3. Re: how many high rises are there in chelsea?

my friend is looking to buy a flat in a highrise. someone was telling her about one she cant remember the names only that it had about 12 stories and it was very close to a park good to walk her dog. she wants to go take a look but cant figure out which one it was. i am not from the area neither is she but i told her i would ask on here see if you guys knew of one that was like that.

any ideas?

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
reviews: 15
4. Re: how many high rises are there in chelsea?

Sounds like something in the Marina or Chelsea Harbour area - there's a wee park off Lots Road just south of the King's Road - could the building be there?

Or maybe something near Ranelagh Gardens...

London, United...
reviews: 31
5. Re: how many high rises are there in chelsea?

You can telephone The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and ask them for the location of their parks. Alternatively write in to them with a freedom of information request to give you the addresses of all the 12 stories high blocks in the borough. There might be a charge for the request.

Look up their details on their website. Do a google search.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
reviews: 15
6. Re: how many high rises are there in chelsea?

Not to be too much of a pedant, but if you email the RBKC, remember that in the UK, it's a 12 storey building, not 12 story.

Washington DC...
reviews: 28
7. Re: how many high rises are there in chelsea?

Also check out www.stjameshomes.co.uk. I believe it includes info on the buildings at Grosvenor Waterside. Call or email them with your questions, they are very helpful and will give an immediate response.

Londinium born and...
8. Re: how many high rises are there in chelsea?

www.findaproperty.co.uk/region.aspx…

That website lists loads of properties for sale in Chelsea from loads of different agents, just scan through and see if anything looks like what your friend was intersested in.