We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Attire for teenagers

Which London hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Virginia, USA
reviews: 8
Attire for teenagers

Hello! My daughter is 15. Can you tell me what girls in London her age are wearing? We will be there at the end of this month.

Thanks,

MB

London, UK
reviews: 7
11. Re: Attire for teenagers

Boho/hippy/gypsy look is IT at the moment. Lots of tiered skirts of varying lengths with skinny fit Ts. EVERYONE wearing long white tiered thin cotton skirts. Lots of bright colours - azure blues, hot pinks, bright whites. Esperdrilles, Birkies & flip flops are everywhere....& sequins sequins sequins.

Best stores for hot hot fashion at sensible prices are: Top Shop, Zara, New Look, H&M, Morgan. Can be found on Oxford Street & High St Kensington.

London, UK
reviews: 7
12. Re: Attire for teenagers

For those with a fuller figure & remember it all the last time round - ahem - then Monsoon & East offer the 'look' with generous fit that will survive more than a couple of washes.

London, United...
reviews: 25
13. Re: Attire for teenagers

My 16 year old daughter bought something from Marks and Spencers the other day and cut the label out incase her friends would see she shopped at the same shop as her mother!

Virginia, USA
reviews: 8
14. Re: Attire for teenagers

Rose,

So nice to know it's universal, this separation attitutude displayed by these girls towards their moms! After reading these forums regarding clothes, the styles sound much the same over here, although your girls sound like they dress a litte bit nicer with more flair. Can't wait to look in your stores!

MB