We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

justairports.com

Which London hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mesa, Arizona
justairports.com

I'm trying to find a reliable, safe transfer from Heathrow to the door of my hotel (near Waterloo).

I am getting mixed signals on every option! Which is the best? Justairports seems to be pretty decent, but lately it seems they are getting bad reviews, and previously they were getting good reviews... almost as if their service changed.

I do not want to take the tube, because we will have 4 bags... doesn't sound like fun. I think a taxi would be too much for us... and hotelink just seems like they've gotten a lot of bad reviews as well.

Any help would be appreciated!

Malta
reviews: 24
1. Re: justairports.com

Katy, I didn't use justairports because, apparently, they could do without my custom. They did not answer my emails, so I had to assume that they did not want my custom.

On the other hand, I used simplyairports. They accepted to increase the free waiting time from the standard 40 minutes to 100minutes. While I had to wait for the driver at Heathrow on arrival (he appeared barely 10 minutes after me calling them), they were there early for our return trip. Drivers were well dressed and helped with the luggages.

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 22
2. Re: justairports.com

There are a few recent threads about Justairports in the london forums. If I were you, Katy, I'd definatley do a search on them. I have never used them myself but have read enough about them on the forums here to check out all options before booking with them...

Tinley Park...
reviews: 10
3. Re: justairports.com

KatyRain,

We just returned from London On Oct.8, had an incredible time (report soon to follow). On our arrival we used London Airport Transfers . My husband, daughter, son-in-law and I were all very satisfied with the service and the price. We were picked up promptly in a more than adequate vehicle for the four of us and our luggage. Transport was quick(Heathrow to Luna and Simone Hotel) about 45 minutes.

Their website is www.london-transfers.com . According to their ad there are no extra charges. All parking and waiting is included in their prices. We had NO extra charges, 54 pounds for a large Mercedes van to central London.

Hope all this helps! Any further questions just email.

Canada
reviews: 66
4. Re: justairports.com

fType of Vehicle Max. Passengers Max. Luggage

Saloon 4 2

Estate 4 4

MPV 5 5

* Maximum luggage including hand luggage.

From their website,

be prepared to be over- or sur-charged for your 4+2(hand luggage)=6 by their independently operated cabs.

Once bitten,twice shi*****

Canada
reviews: 66
5. Re: justairports.com

if there are just 2 passengers,take an ordinary cab

Connecticut Yankee
reviews: 9
6. Re: justairports.com

hi: i'm really dismayed to read this about justairports. i used their service several times last fall and they were wonderful. i wonder what has changed?

Redlands, California
reviews: 72
7. Re: justairports.com

We have used Exclusive Airport Transfers on two trips for service to and from Heathrow and have been very satisified with the service. There have been absolutely no hidden charges (excessive baggage, parking, etc.). The drivers have been very helpful with the luggage, also.

http://www.exclusiveairports.com/

Mount Laurel, NJ
reviews: 43
8. Re: justairports.com

Let us know what you do Katy - I've used justairports in our last two trips (2004 and 2006) and everything was just fine. However, I also read the recent posts that seem to indicate that the service isn't quite was it was in the past. Good luck in your quest!!

reviews: 98
9. Re: justairports.com

There are two related threads, which I shall consolidate here.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g186338-i17-k12275…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g186338-i17-k62014…

About 1½ year ago, I used www.simplyairports.co.uk and was completely satisfied with its services. I referred this company to a friend last summer (2007) and he was also quite satisfied with the services of this company. When I posted for a recent update last month as I have booked a trip to London for early January 2008, reviews were mixed.

I am interested to hear more recent experience on car service companies from LHR to London.

Many thanks.

Connecticut Yankee
reviews: 9
10. Re: justairports.com

Hi, I was curious about the process to reserve a car from/to the airport with justairports. I was able to get a fast, accurate reservation estimate secured in just a few minutes online and did not find it necessary to send an email. Also, the cost was about £50 return. Of course, this doesn't mean they'll actually show up at the airport, (!!!) but the first part of this process was efficient.