We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Primark

Which Liverpool hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
waterford Ireland
Primark

Just wondring if there is a primark in liverpool?

Guildford, England
reviews: 13
1. Re: Primark

Doesn't appear to be one. Look at www.primark.co.uk and check the store locator to find the nearest.

Liverpool UK
reviews: 6
2. Re: Primark

Hi smf

There isn't one at the moment but one is opening shortly in the main shopping area (Lord Street), it's in the old Littlewoods store. Also there is one just about to open in Southport, again in the the old Littlewoods store.

Not too sure on the time scale but I think the Southport one is either June or July with Liverpool shortly after.

Hope this helps.

liverpool
reviews: 62
3. Re: Primark

is correct the old Littlewoods store on Church st is being refurbished as a Primark store and is due to open in Nov 06

Liverpool UK
reviews: 6
4. Re: Primark

Sorry Keith, yes your'e right it is Church Street (always get those two mixed up) but I thought it was sooner than Nov 06 but can't remember where I heard that.

Wirral
5. Re: Primark

If it's any help there is a Primark in Birkenhead - a short train ride from Lime St or Central station to Conway Park. Also one in Liscard. Both of these places are on the Wirral penninsula.

Liverpool, United...
reviews: 20
6. Re: Primark

There is no train service from Lime street or Central to Birkenhaed until June. For the rest of this month you need to walk to James Street

Wirral
7. Re: Primark

Thanks for that info, I hadn't heard that. Presumably they are working on the line. I'll keep an aye on the local paper.

Liverpool
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
reviews: 173
8. Re: Primark

work on littlewoods has slowed down/stopped...

there is a rumour that a store close by is in serious money trouble, and primark may take that...keep an eye on church street

Manchester, UK
reviews: 10
9. Re: Primark

Or you could jump on a coach and day trip it to Manchester for Primark! I have noticed a lot of Scousers at the coach station with piles of Primark bags at the weekends!!

liverpool
10. Re: Primark

hi,

i would advise you to hop on the bus or train (only about 45 mins) to Primark in Manchester. Is a much bigger and beter store than the one in Birkenhead, which is like a jumble sale and is only tiny in comparision.