We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartments in August

Which Liverpool hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Diamond Bar...
reviews: 6
Apartments in August

Looking for a 2 bed apartment in town but not in clubland or on a building site (difficult I know) for 3 or 4 weeks in August. Looked at those in Hatton Garden but been told they are very noisy due to the Eden Square development next door. Any ideas?

Liverpool
reviews: 21
1. Re: Apartments in August

You might get a short-term let from one of the leading estate agents in town - try City Residential, who are the best in town: 0151 231 6100. Apart from Hatton Garden I'm not sure of any other serviced apartments in the city...

Diamond Bar...
2. Re: Apartments in August

Everton - thanks thats a good I idea - I will contact City Residential.

Always knew a bluenose could come up with an idea - we need to use our imagination a lot!

liverpool
reviews: 55
3. Re: Apartments in August

LA

Not sure if it is what you are looking for but days inn apartments are in the city centre if you are a blue nose you cannot be that fussy ??

Diamond Bar...
4. Re: Apartments in August

scousekeith

As a bluenose I am very fussy - maybe thats why I moved 5500miles away:)

Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 12
5. Re: Apartments in August

hello blue;we just got back from liverpool and stayed at the days serviced apartments.we originally checked into a suite that was across the street from construction but we were moved because the phone did not work.we were moved to the other side of the building and it was very quiet.the bedrooms look a little worse for wear..but I would recommend staying there...the cabinman.