We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Left luggage office somewhere in Lincoln?

Which Lincoln hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
reviews: 13
Left luggage office somewhere in Lincoln?

I'll be traveling by train from York to London in mid-June, and hoped to detour to Lincoln to see the cathedral and castle. Of course, I'll have luggage, and hoped to avoid dragging that around with me. The National Rail web site says there is no left luggage office in Lincoln Central, and the cathedral won't let me leave it there. Are there other options?

Lincoln, United...
Destination Expert
for Lincoln
reviews: 168
1. Re: Left luggage office somewhere in Lincoln?

Sorry, I'm not aware of any likely places to leave luggage.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
reviews: 13
2. Re: Left luggage office somewhere in Lincoln?

Thanks. The Lincoln TI office didn't seem to know of anything, either. I'm still looking.

Lincoln, United...
Destination Expert
for Lincoln
reviews: 168
3. Re: Left luggage office somewhere in Lincoln?

You will presumably be changing trains at Newark? Have you checked with them about left luggage?

4. Re: Left luggage office somewhere in Lincoln?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 18, 2014