We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pub / Restaurant with Parking close to City

Which Lincoln hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
reviews: 5
Pub / Restaurant with Parking close to City

We will be visiting our son in Lincoln at the weekend and want to take him for a really good lunch somewhere nice. As he's a student he doesnt really know of anywhere which costs more than a couple of £ !! Ideally we would like a good upmarket traditional pub lunch

I cant walk far, so need somewhere with parking which I know is difficult in Lincoln. Been to The Barge a couple of times which was really good but would like to try somewhere different this time.

Dont mind driving for 15 mins of so out to one of the villages for a good pub lunch.

Any suggestions??

Lincoln, United...
Destination Expert
for Lincoln
reviews: 192
1. Re: Pub / Restaurant with Parking close to City

I'm afraid I don't tend to eat in pubs that often, but ones which have had a consistent reputation are The Stones at Skellingthorpe, the Bell at Coleby, the Five Bells at Bassingham. We tend to eat at the Royal Oak at Auborn, but we go for bar snacks, but their main meals look good.

All these are in the villages outside Lincoln. Inside Lincoln you could park in the car park behind the Castle and then you don't have much of a walk to the Bailgate. Here, at the top of Steep Hill, you have the Wig and Mitre which is a very old and upmarket pub. Also, although not a pub, Brown's Pie shop, also at the top of Steep Hill does good traditional English fayre and not just pies.

Kent, UK
reviews: 9
2. Re: Pub / Restaurant with Parking close to City

When I stayed in Lincoln last October I frequented the Adam and Eve Tavern for my evening meals. It's a nice old pub. It has a car park.

http://adamandevelincoln.co.uk/

Edited: 2:19 pm, March 16, 2012
3. Re: Pub / Restaurant with Parking close to City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, June 07, 2013