We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leicester Dinner Dance Restaurant - Indian - 60th Birthday

Which Leicester hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Leicester Dinner Dance Restaurant - Indian - 60th Birthday

Hi

I am looking to send my mum and her pals in a limousine to leicester for a dinner dance as a suprise birthday present.

A place ideal for 40 - 60 year old women. Somewhere where there will be bollywood music. But I do not know where? I do not live there.

Please can someone suggest. My mum lives in Nuneaton.

PS. We are indians...

Rotorua, New Zealand
reviews: 8
1. Re: Leicester Dinner Dance Restaurant - Indian - 60th Birthday

Try Kabalous. It is on Loughborough Road just off Melton Road.It has really over the top decor, run by Indians with authentic food. If you have 40 women going then they will probably close the place just for you. They will also do any special dish you may want if you give them notice.

London
2. Re: Leicester Dinner Dance Restaurant - Indian - 60th Birthday

Thank you for below.

Above meant: There will be about 10 ladies age range 40-60 years.

Kabalous restaurant looks good.

maybe i'll send her they for dinner then maybe a bar with bollywood music... does anyone know of a bar with bollywood singers / music ideal for older people?

Rotorua, New Zealand
reviews: 8
3. Re: Leicester Dinner Dance Restaurant - Indian - 60th Birthday

I don't know if this restaurant is still open but try this:

Shreejee Chopatti's Bageecha Restaurant on Melton Road was officially re-opened by Aditya Kapoor, nephew of legendary Indian actor Raj Kapoor. This was in 2005.

Bageecha Restaurant has loads of Bollywood posters on its walls with all the main stars but in particular Raj Kapoor.

4. Re: Leicester Dinner Dance Restaurant - Indian - 60th Birthday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, September 27, 2009