We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

17th November

Which Blackpool hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ENGLAND
17th November

Hey, three 20 year old girlies here. Anyone going to Blackpool this day?? If so, anyone know if any clubs have anything special going on....?? xx

ireland
1. Re: 17th November

Hi Partygirl,

I dont think they have anything special on, maybe the locals could help u on that one, although try walkabout, its an excellent night out great music and a great place to let your hair down and dance into the wee hours. Its on queen Street facing North Pier. Was there last month and it was one of my favourites.

Hope you have a great time!

blackpool
reviews: 7
2. Re: 17th November

The weekends are still pretty lively, Saturday more than Friday. Its worth buying the local paper which always has a what's on guide for local bars and clubs. Sanuk and the Syndicate have their own websites (they are the biggest clubs) which tells you what they have on.

Hope you have a great time.

Dunfermline, Fife
reviews: 10
3. Re: 17th November

Have a read of the local papers website to see exactly what the locals think of Saturdays in Blackpool.

Must admit as much as I love the place I wouldn't take my kids into the town centre there anytime after 11 in the morning !!

ENGLAND
4. Re: 17th November

Blackpool in November is rubbish.......

England
reviews: 6
5. Re: 17th November

Sorry to hear that. We think it's Great but we live here.

I'm sure we would have he same opinion of your hometown in November

Dunfermline, Fife
reviews: 10
6. Re: 17th November

Completely agree with isobel...

What an insightful observation "Blackpool in November is rubbish..."

You want to visit anywhere in the UK love in November, it's the same all over !!

Wouldn't have thought the clubs in Blackpool are that much quieter during the winter months...

but then again I'm an old Fifer and father of two so I wouldn't know too much !!

ireland
7. Re: 17th November

your still young at heart Doc :)

Hows the wee man doing?

Im going in January to blackpool - and as the people say the locals will still be out and it still attracts ppl from other cities so I wouldnt say its rubbish!

8. Re: 17th November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, August 17, 2009