We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pleasure beach, ride waiting times?

Which Blackpool hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
reviews: 7
Pleasure beach, ride waiting times?

I will be going to the pleasure beach, most likely on the first sunday of september, just before the kids go back to school. Are the ride waiting times similair to a day out at Alton towers? Alton towers can be aything upto around an hour each ride, Is this the same at the pleasure beach???

Blackpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Blackpool
1. Re: Pleasure beach, ride waiting times?

Ride waiting times at Pleasure Beach are not normally nothing like Alton Towers - Overselling of Fastrack (pay to queue jump!!) slows the queue considerably at AT.

Sundays is often less busy at PB (BHW's excepted)

Always difficult to predict, but I would expect way under half an hour for Big One etc. Tip - get there early & ride everything! My favourite eatery - Big Pizza kitchen. Hope you have a great day!

Dunfermline, United...
reviews: 3
2. Re: Pleasure beach, ride waiting times?

Would be surprised if you had to wait much more than 30 mins for any of the rides at Pleasure Beach on a Sunday - unless it is a bank holiday weekend.

3. Re: Pleasure beach, ride waiting times?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 pm, August 20, 2013