We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hope you'll be proud...

Which Blackpool hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Blackpool, United...
reviews: 17
Hope you'll be proud...

Well, have bitten the bullet and have booked a short break...

In the UK!! Have found somewhere that is a bit like Blackpool, i.e. lots of things to do for families and kids, close to a beach, and where the price is reasonable!

We're going to Hemsby in Norfolk (my cousin is getting married nearby in April) and we're making the most of it and staying there for a few extra days!

Dan's first holiday - I can't wait!!

Liverpool, United...
reviews: 23
1. Re: Hope you'll be proud...

Sounds lovely caroline. Have a great time. Lovely picture by the way.

nottingham
reviews: 9
2. Re: Hope you'll be proud...

we love Hemby but please do not expect another plackpool

there is a pontins there and thats about the only thing thats the same .

it is a very small place . about 8 slot machine arcades some seasidy shops 2 chineese take aways , one really grotty chip shop and several holiday parks (mainly cottage type places rather than caravans )

im sure youll enjoy it but blackpool it is not

manchester
reviews: 3
3. Re: Hope you'll be proud...

Ive worked at hemsby about a zilllion years ago,have a great holiday caroline and dan,enjoy yourself and think about us poor souls out here trying the best we can !! have a good time xxxxx

4. Re: Hope you'll be proud...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 pm, September 22, 2009