We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jacksons Restaurant Winderemere

Which Windermere hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
reviews: 14
Jacksons Restaurant Winderemere

Ohhh how I wish my memory served me better! Spent a few days in Winderemere earlier this year and I am trying to remember the nice restaurant that we had a very enjoyable meal. Jacksons is a name that comes to mind, but I am not sure!

A darkish blue painted building with almost modern bistro styling. Serving a nice choice of food, with a seafood slant - could I be right with my name?

It was situated on a hilly street up diagonally up from the main street.

Yorkshire Dales...
Destination Expert
for North Yorkshire, Suffolk
reviews: 52
1. Re: Jacksons Restaurant Winderemere

Jerichos?

www.jerichos.co.uk

Lancs
2. Re: Jacksons Restaurant Winderemere

It's Jacksons - in Bowness

Lancs
3. Re: Jacksons Restaurant Winderemere

I believe you are thinking of Jacksons Bistro in Bowness??

birmingham
reviews: 1
4. Re: Jacksons Restaurant Winderemere

Hi Peanuts!

In Windermere there is Jerichos which is superb- or maybe you were thinking of Bowness, and it would have been Jacksons.

there's also The Postilion on Ash Street if you fancy a change - also very good. The Drunken duck at outgate and The Punchbowl at Crosthwaite are also excellent.

Have fun!

Lori

St. Andrews, United...
5. Re: Jacksons Restaurant Winderemere

Hi

Its most definetely Jacksons Bistro Kendal Road Bowness on Windermere. Just drive past it!

6. Re: Jacksons Restaurant Winderemere

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, September 08, 2009