We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast venues

Which Royal Tunbridge Wells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kent
reviews: 4
Breakfast venues

can anyone suggest a good pub/bar/restaurant in Tunbridge Wells for a business breakfast meeting ? Centrak as possible

thanks

7 replies to this topic
Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
reviews: 22
1. Re: Breakfast venues

Weatherspoons in the old Opera House, Mount Pleasant. Dead central. Masses of room.

jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/pubs/the-opera-house

England
reviews: 11
2. Re: Breakfast venues

For something a bit different, have a look at The Nutmeg Tree in the food court at Royal Victoria Place shopping mall where there is loads of indoor pay-and-display parking. They do a choice of proper English breakfasts in 1930's surroundings with waitresses dressed to match the décor.

There are several seating areas. The one at the front can be a little noisy, as this is where people enter, pay and leave. If you need somewhere quieter for your business meeting, call ahead and ask if you can use a table in the back room. This room is not normally staffed all day, but only when it gets busy over lunchtimes. I used to go to The Nutmeg with associates when I worked in TW, if we wanted to get out of the office for an informal discussion over a coffee and cake. It's been there since Victoria Place opened and has a good reputation. See reviews on TA.

London
reviews: 33
3. Re: Breakfast venues

Gosh, I hope that the business meeting went well - if you've had it - if not, I wouldn't recommend these two establishments ever for what you are looking for.

Suggest Carluccio's - just across the road from TW Station - if is busy in the morning with other business meetings and has the service and atmosphere that is conducive to commerce.

I use the chain in London for meetings - it is excellent.

Hope this helps.

4. Re: Breakfast venues

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:35 am, November 02, 2013

Royal Tunbridge...
reviews: 86
5. Re: Breakfast venues

Try Dame Tartine. Central, nice, opens early.

London, United...
reviews: 99
6. Re: Breakfast venues

only 6 months too late --agfoxx

London
reviews: 33
7. Re: Breakfast venues

I'm intrigued as to what the response was to this post. (Second time I've posted this - last one deleted - censorship?)

Reply to: Breakfast venues
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Royal Tunbridge Wells