We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reasonable priced B&B or hotel for 1 person

Which Royal Tunbridge Wells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
2 reviews
reasonable priced B&B or hotel for 1 person

Hi,

I'm attending a friend's wedding in Tunbridge in April and looking to stay the night rather than drive 2 hours+ home after the reception which would also mean I wouldn't be able to drink! Can anyone recommend a half decent place to stay that isn't going to cost the earth!!

Many Thanks

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,151 posts
103 reviews
1. Re: reasonable priced B&B or hotel for 1 person

Do you mean -Tonbridge -or Royal Tunbridge Wells ?

There is a Premier Inn in Tonbridge that should be reasonable

Kent
Level Contributor
1,573 posts
2. Re: reasonable priced B&B or hotel for 1 person

I recommend http://www.studleycottage.co.uk its a great location. Whereabouts is the wedding taking place ?

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: reasonable priced B&B or hotel for 1 person

It's in Tunbridge Wells, not exactly sure where at the moment as haven't received the invite yet as the wedding has been brought forward from August!

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
37,358 posts
26 reviews
4. Re: reasonable priced B&B or hotel for 1 person

Premier Inn charge outrageous prices for a Saturday night. I have just booked a trip for April and they will be lifting £81 from my wallet for a Saturday night stay at their Tonbridge north establishment.

And when you add the cost/time of getting to and from Tunbridge Wells...

Trouble is that B&B are almost non-existent in the area and budget hotels even fewer. Good luck.

5. Re: reasonable priced B&B or hotel for 1 person

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, March 13, 2015