We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice restaurant for anniversary in TW please

Which Royal Tunbridge Wells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hornchurch, United...
reviews: 60
Nice restaurant for anniversary in TW please

Hi there,

I have booked Ramada Tunbridge Wells for our first wedding anniversary and am looking for a nice restaurant to go for a meal.

We don't want to spend a small fortune but somewhere intimate would be lovely.

Thanks.

Tunbridge Wells...
reviews: 3
1. Re: Nice restaurant for anniversary in TW please

Depending on how much you want to spend, these are (in my opinion) the best restaurants in Tunbridge Wells:

Chez JJ (reasonable French restaurant on Camden rd)

Signor Franco (fairly expensive, but tasty Italian)

Suchitras (Thai)

Mooli (Nepalese)

Soprano (tapas)

It may also be worth checking out local pubs, like The Blackhorse in Pembury which isn't far from Ramada. Also, I've heard good things about Montrose in Southborough.

Good luck!

Tunbridge Wells
reviews: 70
2. Re: Nice restaurant for anniversary in TW please

Hi

For atmosphere it has to be Sankeys (upstairs or downstairs, it is your choice) or the Hotel Du Vin.

Gilly

tunbridge wells
reviews: 47
3. Re: Nice restaurant for anniversary in TW please

If you want a special restaurant for your anniversary try the Thackerays restaurant little bit pricey but good, also the brew house hotel is nice and is special for a night out

4. Re: Nice restaurant for anniversary in TW please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 25, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Royal Tunbridge Wells