We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

one day with a small lagguage

Which Canterbury hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sicilia
reviews: 18
one day with a small lagguage

Hello everybody

I would like to visit Canterbury ( I have one full day) at the end of May.I will have a small lagguage with me .I would like to visit the cathedral and have a walk around the town.Does anybody If I can leave It at the train station or at the cathedral's entrance?

Any suggestion about an afternoon tea?

thanks.

laura.

Canterbury, United...
Destination Expert
for Canterbury
reviews: 158
1. Re: one day with a small lagguage

Hi Laura,

I'm not aware of any luggage storage facilities in Canterbury. I can only suggest you contact the Visitor Information Centre to see if any facilities exist: canterbury.co.uk/tourist-information/Contact…

If you find out, perhaps you could post an update here as this would be useful to others who may have the same question.

There are a number of tea rooms in Canterbury although I have never taken afternoon tea so cannot make any personal recommendations. You might want to look at:

Tiny Tim's Tearoom

The Moat Tea Rooms

Number 12 Tea Room (formerly Ferns Tearoom and still listed as this on TripAdvisor)

sicilia
reviews: 18
2. Re: one day with a small lagguage

Hello and thanks BayBoy.

I will follow your advice. I am looking forward to visiting the chatedral, I loved those of Salisbury and Exeter .......I am sure that Canterbury will live up to my expectations.

thanks again

laura

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
reviews: 19
3. Re: one day with a small lagguage

There is no luggage facility at either of the two railway stations in Canterbury, that I do know.

4. Re: one day with a small lagguage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 17, 2014