We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night clubs?

Which Cheltenham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ely, United Kingdom
reviews: 79
Night clubs?

Me and 12 friends will be staying near Cheltenham for my friends hen weekend, the last weekend in May. On the Saturday night we intend to get taxi's into Cheltenham but none of us have been before, therefore please can someone advise of a good night club to end up at after we've done a bit of a pub/bar crawl?

We're all mid to late 20's and we're looking for a fun club playing a mix of music - chart stuff, cheese, dance, r&b etc. Maybe a club with a couple of different rooms? We plan on getting glammed up, no fancy dress.

Any bars that you can recommend as well?

Thanks

Cheltenham, United...
reviews: 38
1. Re: Night clubs?

Subtone has several rooms on different floors - my favourite is the Piana Bar on the top floor, for a slightly more mature crowd. (more mature than teenagers I mean). www.subtone.co.uk

Also have a look at this Link: cotswoldsaccommodation.net/…20Cheltenham.pdf

Have fun!

Ely, United Kingdom
reviews: 79
2. Re: Night clubs?

Perfect! Thanks thats really helpful!

Bristol, United...
reviews: 20
3. Re: Night clubs?

I booked 13degrees for a hen party and a birthday. Much prefered it to Subtone as it was a little more up market.

Edited: 11:33 am, April 24, 2012
England
4. Re: Night clubs?

I would think Montpellier area of town might be your best area to start your pub crawl and work your way down towards the middle of town from there. Club wise both suggestions already made could well work, subtone or 13 should suit ladies of your age group and both have different rooms on different levels.

UK
5. Re: Night clubs?

Start off up in Montpellier, you will find some really good Bars etc around that area and then work your way into town from there!

Cheltenham
reviews: 33
6. Re: Night clubs?

Subtone will be your best bet.

7. Re: Night clubs?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:42 am, June 18, 2013