We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

afl grand final 2013

Which Brighton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 2
afl grand final 2013

Does anyone know of anywhere showing the AFL grand final in the Brighton area? I have to watch it! Thanks

reviews: 39
1. Re: afl grand final 2013

What channel is it on? If at all.

Dunfermline, United...
reviews: 39
2. Re: afl grand final 2013

Bring a laptop and hope its being streamed by someone.

How many pubs in Brighton are going to pay for a very late license for this?

3. Re: afl grand final 2013

Which is why I asked..

4. Re: afl grand final 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 1:30 pm, September 24, 2013
South Australia
reviews: 12
5. Re: afl grand final 2013

www.afl.com.au/tv-radio/broadcast-guide

6. Re: afl grand final 2013

Anywhere in Brighton though?? Don't want to have to travel to London but I will if I have to..

7. Re: afl grand final 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, September 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Brighton