We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brighton hotel with spa treatments/pool

Which Brighton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cambridge, UK
Brighton hotel with spa treatments/pool

Just planning my 30th birthday in October and fancy a trip to Brighton. Does anyone know of a hotel that provides spa treatments (massage etc), possibly with a pool too?

Portskewett, United...
reviews: 72
1. Re: Brighton hotel with spa treatments/pool

I know they have a spa and pool at the De Vere Grand Hotel - its expensive to stay but I know they do day specials in the Spa.

The Thistle has a pool - not sure about spa treatments though - may be worth checking as their hotel rates are more reasonable

Have a nice time

Sarah

Brighton, UK
reviews: 19
2. Re: Brighton hotel with spa treatments/pool

The De Vere (Grand) has a very good selection of SPA treatment, and it's a much better hotel as well. The Hilton Metropole might also offer treatments, and they have a pool although none of these hotel pools are very big. If you want pool and plush environment you can't go wrong with the Grand though.

Brighton
reviews: 1
3. Re: Brighton hotel with spa treatments/pool

Hi

The treatment rooms at the Thistle Hotel have been open for about a year and are recommended. I know they're usually fully booked at weekends but you could try emailing them at

treatments.brighton@thistle.co.uk

West Wales
reviews: 2
4. Re: Brighton hotel with spa treatments/pool

another one in Brighton with a pool is the Queens Hotel, don't think it's as expensive as the Grand or Thistle, but worth a look, Brighton is notoriously expensive anyway. Have a good birthday anyway

Brighton, UK
reviews: 19
5. Re: Brighton hotel with spa treatments/pool

The Queens Hotel has very friendly staff and nice rooms, but the pool is small and not that great. The gym bit is ok, but the wet area is in desperate need of a refurbishment, and no matter how much cleaning is done, always looks dirty.

The hotel has been refurbished inside several times but the health club has only been retouched cosmetically, meaning that the changing rooms are pretty basic, with very poor ventilation and again no amount of cleaning does the trick.

They don't do treatments anymore either.

I would still go for the Grand, the pool is similar size but the decor is on a different level, and they have all sorts of treatments there.

Canada
6. Re: Brighton hotel with spa treatments/pool

Just returned from a long weekend at the Grand - The hotel is delightful - the offer lots of treatment an its true the decor is on a higher level, and the food is fantastic.