We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice North Norfolk Pubs

Hull, England
reviews: 62
Nice North Norfolk Pubs

Hi

I posted a few weeks ago but now we ( me, wife and 17 week old daughter, are here at our cottage in South Raynham, we have clarified where we will be going over next week.

Just had Sunday lunch at Victoria at Holkham which was superb.

Any info on nice pubs for lunch or evening in north Norfolk no further east than Cromer or west than Hunstanton would be appreciated. If they are half as good as Victoria I will be pleased.

Looking forward to replies

middle england
Destination Expert
for Leicestershire, Norfolk
reviews: 35
1. Re: Nice North Norfolk Pubs

Plenty to chose from. The Crown in Wells and the Ship in Brancaster are part of the Flying Kiwi group. There's the Hoste at Burnham Market, in Brancaster Staithe the White Horse is renowned for its views of the setting sun and the Jolly Sailors is always popular. The Orange Tree at Thornham and Titchwell Manor are also good. There's also a Michelin starred chef at Morston Hall. But don't forget fish and chips at Wells quay. Two retailers close together and French's always gets a mention in the best in the country.

UK
reviews: 185
2. Re: Nice North Norfolk Pubs

I can recommend the Ship, the pub at Thornham was on a very slow go slow when we were there, they were two staff down but that is no excuse for food having to be chased. One of the other pubs on that road was seriously disappointing to. Jolly Sailors sounds nice but we didn't eat there as I'm not sure if they are dog friendly. Holt has several nice looking pubs, not been in (meant to go in one but didn't) but parking is a good 5-10 minute walk. The ship in Brancaster does have baby changing facilities if needed.

3. Re: Nice North Norfolk Pubs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, July 12, 2014