We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Durdle Door

Which Dorset hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Durdle Door

I'm planning a trip to see Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door in about two weeks. I just found out there was a landslide a couple of months ago and some of the path is closed. Has anyone been since the washout? If its not accessible I will make plans to go elsewhere so need to know ASAP as I'm arriving from out of the country at the end of this month. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Swanage, United...
reviews: 5
1. Re: Durdle Door

Anyone in any doubt could phone the lulworth estate office and ask the direct question 01929 400587

East Lulworth...
2. Re: Durdle Door

Hi There, We are pleased to say that the South West Coast Path between Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door is fully open. There is a diversion in place, but it doesn't take you out of your way. The cliff fall presents quite a spectacle and can be seen in part from the coast path or by taking a Lulworth RIB ride from Lulworth Cove (£6 per adult). Enjoy your time at Lulworth and Durdle Door.

London, United...
reviews: 12
3. Re: Durdle Door

Yes was there a week ago. It's not a diversion as such, more a new bend in the path that takes you in from the cliff edge.

4. Re: Durdle Door

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 12, 2014