We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Exeter airport to Exeter St. David Train Station

Which Plymouth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Galway, Ireland
Bus from Exeter airport to Exeter St. David Train Station

Hi, I was reading the timetable for the number 56 bus from Exeter airport to Exeter St. David's. I can't figure out if this bus runs in the evenings. It looks like it stops running but maybe I'm missing something,

Any help would be brilliant as I'm worried a taxi will be quite expensive.

17 replies to this topic
Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
reviews: 64
11. Re: Bus from Exeter airport to Exeter St. David Train Station

I got the bus from Exeter St Davids railway station to Exeter Airport last OCtober.

I'm sure it cost about £3.50 one way for an adult fare.

Truro, United...
12. Re: Bus from Exeter airport to Exeter St. David Train Station

the price on plus bus from exeter st. davids train station to exeter airport is £1.25 child...£2.50 adult or £1.65 railcard holder...it takes 25 minutes approx and a taxi is about £20 give or take.

Torquay, United...
reviews: 22
13. Re: Bus from Exeter airport to Exeter St. David Train Station

The bus costs £3.60

Plymouyh
reviews: 1
14. Re: Bus from Exeter airport to Exeter St. David Train Station

wanting to get to Plymouth from Exeter airport flight coming in at 2.30 in the afternoon. Any help welcome please

England
Destination Expert
for Peak District National Park
reviews: 3
15. Re: Bus from Exeter airport to Exeter St. David Train Station

Take bus 56/56A from the airport to St.David's Station, then get the train - see www.stagecoachbus.com/getTimetable.ashx… for bus timetable, but be aware that the bus only runs once per hour.

Alternatively if you are not in a hurry, alight at Exeter bus station and take bus X38 to Plymouth - see www.stagecoachbus.com/getTimetable.ashx… . This would probably be the cheapest option as you could use a £7.50 Stagecoach Explorer ticket to travel on both buses (buy it from the bus driver at the airport) =

reviews: 1
16. Re: Bus from Exeter airport to Exeter St. David Train Station

My flight is Friday 20th at 1.30 coming from cornwall at what time would it take me. Trying to tie up train to Exeter St. David station then bus or taxi to Exeter Airport please can anyone help me with times and prices thank-you

Cotswolds
17. Re: Bus from Exeter airport to Exeter St. David Train Station

The timetable of the bus from St David's station to the airport is in the post above yours and there's more information further up. Not sure what more information you could need.

You haven't said where in Cornwall you are coming from (it's a big area) so it's impossible to give advice on that part of the journey.

Edited: 5:08 pm, June 12, 2014
Reply to: Bus from Exeter airport to Exeter St. David Train Station
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted